Beybiboy

Refreshing the character list state from Oribos

17 posts in this topic

Hello! First of all I would like to say I just got my key and I'm so hyped to be able to test the new Dragonflight server with everyone!

I noticed that I got my character list from Oribos transferred here, but with a twist: It's in a very old state, it's from a time which I didn't even create my main characters and 2 of them are missing here.

Is there any chance for me to refresh the list and maybe I can play with my main characters here?

Edited by Beybiboy
sentence corrections
1 person likes this

Hello @Beybiboy

The character copy from Shadowlands to Dragonflight was made on October 1st, so any character created after that date would not appear on your Dragonflight Beta character list, however there will be another character copy before the official DF realm goes live, until then you will have to wait or start a new character on the Beta realm.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them here.

Greetings.
Support Excarnus.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the help @Excarnusfs !
I would rather keep playing on dragonflight realm then to play on shadowlands realm on my available time for the sake of getting familiar with DF and the beta feedback, so I have another question:
Will my characters created on the DF realm be erased or will you guys merge our characters from both the servers to here when DF goes live?

1 person likes this

Hello @Beybiboy

All the progress on the Closed Beta realm will not be saved; this is a test realm only. 

Greeetings.
Support Excarnus.

2 people like this

dragonflight Closed Beta All the progress on the 

realm will not be saved; this is a test realm only. 

Greeetings.
Support Excarnus.

WoWScrnShot_112023_150831.jpg

Look in reputations if you have one that is being shown where the bar exp . And if yes,disable the option

Edited by bbul

greeting

it's all disabled

and again it doesn't work

Edited by mladensb
1 person likes this

I'm sorry
I have a problem, I'm constantly level 60, I can't progress at all, I'm solving tasks ....
please help

Visit Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar to turn off/on XP gain.

Will there be a new date that you will save the characters in Shadowland that they will script to Dragonfire on the opening date of 11.dec.2023 Or will everyone just go with the old save 01.10.23... And right now it is not recommended to continue playing Shadowland progress to upgrade items, gear, level up a secondary character. As they will be lost if you use the old October 01.10.23 save...

Edited by DrHaoSsBg

46 minutes ago, DrHaoSsBg said:

Will there be a new date that you will save the characters in Shadowland that they will script to Dragonfire on the opening date of 11.dec.2023 Or will everyone just go with the old save 01.10.23... And right now it is not recommended to continue playing Shadowland progress to upgrade items, gear, level up a secondary character. As they will be lost if you use the old October 01.10.23 save...

Yes, I saw that you wrote about a new record of the characters after the release of DF... 
just say from which date the record of the copy of SL that you will use for DF will be from