Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pantoufle

8.2 Content update news !

38 posts in this topic

same heree cant start the game why why not again

Started the full client download via launcher just once and left it as mentioned on the front page post, been running for a good hour now and nothing yet.

where are the Devs when you need them pfff

Tried deleting the Cache and wtf still will not load

This sucks man

I can't start it either. Any advice?

Don't know man, i tried everything uninstalling, reinstalling, both launcher and mini client, idk i can't click on full client on website to download it. Tried deleting cache, tried deleting blizzard entertainment folder in program data, tried copying FS735.wtf and config folder from another guide, nothing works so far!!!

1 hour ago, benten2000 said:

Started the full client download via launcher just once and left it as mentioned on the front page post, been running for a good hour now and nothing yet.

same 

How do you even download full client, i can't even do that!!!

There are currently nearly 5900 people on the server getting a headstart on those that can't even open the launcher.

4 of us here that can't get on.

Please make some announcement or at least let us know you are working on it!!!

I talked to GM on discord, he told me to ask moderators on forums, but idk how to do that, btw i saw two more topics with same problem, around 30 people that i see have this problem.

Guys i used diffrent wifis. and the current wifi i use now, is diffrent VPN,  i can confirm that there is a x10 faster download on wow.exe, and it looks like i will log in game soon. There is 100 % a VPN problem, i think if u can change VPN to near server country, u will be able to download new update way faster and go in wow.

1 hour ago, Xellites said:

Guys i used diffrent wifis. and the current wifi i use now, is diffrent VPN,  i can confirm that there is a x10 faster download on wow.exe, and it looks like i will log in game soon. There is 100 % a VPN problem, i think if u can change VPN to near server country, u will be able to download new update way faster and go in wow.

This is true, this should fix it, but if you don't have VPN just wait, eventually it will download in background apps, just be patient and it will work, i've waited 4 hours, i mowed my loan i took a bath and here i am it is working :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0