Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fask

Campaign quest "To Valdrakken"

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I opened an ingame ticket about 4-5 days ago for the quest "To Valdrakken" the last of the Azur campaign quests.

this will not be completed as soon as i get to valdrakken, neither by flight master, nor by flying myself, or by leaving the zone and going back in.

so far i have not received an answer to this ticket as to why the quest is not being completed.

i have also not yet received an answer from the support on the homepage.

i have already accepted the quest 20 times without any changes.

i go into the tower, use the teleporter to get to the top that works, the previous step, which is needed to finish the quest does not work for me, ingame no help, support no help, maybe someone can help me here?

I'm slowly reaching the limit of my ideas and patience...

Screenshot 2023-12-30 141924.jpg

Did you try abandoning the quest, deleting The cache file in your firestorm folders and taking it again? 

yes of corse, no change, tryed it 1min again.

i dont know tried everything possible nothing change or happen to complete this quest,

if a admin is here, i would recommand to finish the quest with a command by a gm.

i dont see another chance to finish it to let my progress go on...

its kinda annoying : (

Hello @Fask

This is more and likely due to phasing from another quest. If you look in your quest log and have To Tyrhold you will find her there and you can turn the quest in. Or you can abandon To Tyrhold and relog and she will appear.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian

1 person likes this