Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skittl3s

ORIBOS OFFLINE DEC 5, 2023

9 posts in this topic

Hi Firestorm Team.

just wanna ask why does the oribos server suddenly went offline? will there be another maintenance? I don't see any announcements in log-in screen.

Thankyou

take a break,i think its will be offline few hours again

Do yourself a favor and join FS discord channel, ontop on all the news and info, there are giveaways. You dont need the discord program, browser works fine.

59 minutes ago, Majestik88 said:

Do yourself a favor and join FS discord channel, ontop on all the news and info, there are giveaways. You dont need the discord program, browser works fine.

can u just tell us why is offline? i was try to enter,but dont let me to check language for verify

They are doing maintenance, deleting old characters that didn't log in for a long time so there is less stress copying to DF server. You get info about this in the discord as well so it's really worth.

Hello @skittl3s

There was a scheduled maintenance today. 

I highly recommend joining the Firestorm discord. You can keep up with current events, announcements and other things in real time there.

Best Regards,

Mythyrian

1 person likes this

If the issue persists and you can't find information through public channels, consider reaching out to the Firestorm support team directly. They may provide specific details about the server status and any ongoing maintenance.

pizza tower

They should be able to provide you with more specific information about the downtime and when you can expect the server to be back online.

geometry dash