Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShifterIWNL

Cannot launch the game

9 posts in this topic

After i downloaded and unzipped the full client of dragonflight, i used the launcher provided in the unzipped folder ending with "-FS". After a few seconds it gives me the option to choose my server after it asks to confirm my selection and that there will not be changes, i hit ok and it never launches the game... Exact same thing happened with Felsong Legion server a month back. Why? Why can it not launch the game?

1 person likes this

you must give it time to load up and get the necessary files. Sometimes it takes 5 or more minutes to respond. 

21 minutes ago, ZoeyRandomZoe said:

you must give it time to load up and get the necessary files. Sometimes it takes 5 or more minutes to respond. 

Oh, and btw try running it as Adminastrator in windows settings.

1 person likes this

On 25/10/2023 at 1:36 PM, ZoeyRandomZoe said:

i spend 5 hour but nothing

On 25/10/2023 at 1:36 PM, ZoeyRandomZoe said:

u "may" have retail installation with the garbage it throws in registry, thats the cause of some conflict.

Hello,

Are you running the launcher or the .exe file within the folder after it is zipped? The launcher can be problematic. I suggest launching the .exe as administrator.

Hi guys. When i can able to download game?

Couldn't find the official Dragonflight download link.

Will it be able to 11th December?

Edit: Find it ok. I clcicked the Join Us button then saw the client link.

Edited by Cemil489

On 25.10.2023 at 9:36 AM, ZoeyRandomZoe said:

you must give it time to load up and get the necessary files. Sometimes it takes 5 or more minutes to respond. Or you can pass the time playing on the website gambling while having the opportunity to earn great money!

This way doesn't always work

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0