Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyreta

dc [SOLVED] Disconnect Troubles

4 posts in this topic

There is a huge problem with disconnects, via Wifi AND via Ethernet on Oribos.
Game has been installed multiple times (via Full and Minimal Client!) already, with a complete deletion of former game files.
Healer isn't able to do Raids or M+ or anything at all, bc she always disconnects.
The problem has been observed to occur mostly when their chars are in Oribos (ingame City of Oribos on the Server with the same name).
Problem is not exclusively persistent on one char, but on every single one.
The WiFi user is UNABLE to switch to an Ethernet connection, it still shouldn't be happening every single time she tries to play.

Are there problems with the Client?
Bc the player tested other realms and private servers just to check if it happens there as well, and no other PS or Server has the same problems, just Oribos Server.
With those players, we lose some very important guild members for raids and mythics, especially since more and more people have problems with the connectivity, with different providers, all centered on when they try to play SL on Oribos.

We heard from other players that they have connectivity issues as well, only happening on this specific server.

Hello, @Lyreta
This problem could have been caused by many reasons, so i will give you possible solutions for it.
You can try restarting your router and then flushing your DNS by opening the CMD and typing the following commands:

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

If that does not resolve your issue, you can try connecting through a VPN (for example, the UrbanVPN).
I will also provide you with links to solutions of the most common Errors that you might have been experiencing:
Error BLZ51901016
Error WOW51900312

If the issue persists, you can reply to this post and we will try to find other way to solve your problem.
Best regards, 
Miszell.

1 person likes this

Thank you for the answer, @Miszell!
It looks like she was able to finally solve the problem, I thank you anyways that you took the time to give me all those options to try! <3

Hello, @Lyreta

I am glad to hear it worked!
I will now close this thread, since your issue is resolved and it does not need further discussion.

If you have any other questions or problems you can create a new post on the forum, make a New Ticket or just ask us on our Discord Server :)

Best regards,
@Miszell.