Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ERRORmix

Character transfer

12 posts in this topic

Searching is a very effective albeit not well known resource....

Hello, @ERRORmix!
Your characters from Shadowlands will be copied to the Dragonflight server when it comes out.
So you will have the same characters on both servers.
Best regards,
Miszell.

What will happen to the gold and my inventory, that of the bank and that of the guild? Do my and the guild's gold remain?

On 23/10/2023 at 2:49 PM, Maxultraz said:

What will happen to the gold and my inventory, that of the bank and that of the guild? Do my and the guild's gold remain?

Same question!

During last few expansions, guild inventory is zeroed out, gold & everything else. Personal char gold is capped at 10k at transfer.

May be different SL to DF but that's how it has been...

10 hours ago, andyblast said:

During last few expansions, guild inventory is zeroed out, gold & everything else. Personal char gold is capped at 10k at transfer.

May be different SL to DF but that's how it has been...

geometry dash online

Oh thanks

There's been a lot of fear mongering in Oribos world_en about the transfer of characters, with some very vocal voices insisting that the transfer was already done on 9th September, so no new characters or progress will be reflected in DF from after that date.

It would be helpful to the health of the current server if Firestorm gave us some assurance (even a cut-off date) for when characters will be synchronised, if that is planned.

Right now we have progression guilds shutting down with "see you in DF" and players wondering whether everything they are doing now will be lost.

So what do you say, Firestorm?

Firestorm (or Pandashan, as some of us know it as, from before) tries to stay away from official announce date long in advance as some people love to exploit gold related things. The guild bank being wiped now is due to fact that people made guilds with bank full of non-bound stuff for immediate trading.

I guess the simplest answer to ur issue is, if u like playing on SL, keep playing till u can find party-mates, if not, go do whatever else everyone is doing which is gathering mounts & such.

12 hours ago, Tishy said:

There's been a lot of fear mongering in Oribos world_en about the transfer of characters, with some very vocal voices insisting that the transfer was already done on 9th September, so no new characters or progress will be reflected in DF from after that date.

It would be helpful to the health of the current server if Firestorm gave us some assurance (even a cut-off date) for when characters will be synchronised, if that is planned.

Right now we have progression guilds shutting down with "see you in DF" and players wondering whether everything they are doing now will be lost.

So what do you say, Firestorm?

The copy was from the beta. When they release the final version they will copy them again. They did the same when they released bfa and shadowlands

19 hours ago, andyblast said:

Firestorm (or Pandashan, as some of us know it as, from before) tries to stay away from official announce date long in advance as some people love to exploit gold related things. The guild bank being wiped now is due to fact that people made guilds with bank full of non-bound stuff for immediate trading.

I guess the simplest answer to ur issue is, if u like playing on SL, keep playing till u can find party-mates, if not, go do whatever else everyone is doing which is gathering mounts & such.

Good point on "exploits" andyblast and why Firestorm prefer to have uncertainty around this. If a person mainly plays to collect (exploit?) mounts that will be deleted in a couple of months, then it's worth playing, otherwise, meh.

My character dont show up my acc when i log in Dragonflight.

Plz help

TNX.