Tonibomb

Questions about the shop

8 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I allow myself to create a new post to ask my questions about the shop because I absolutely did not find clear answers on the forum...

First of all, for the context, I stopped WoW around the release of Argus on Legion. I took over WoW a few days ago and noticed that my characters were being copied to BFA and Shadowlands.

Next, I want to buy the "Warglaive of Azzinoth" from the shop for my DH transmog. However, I saw on some posts, an issue where people were buying the glaives a second time because when BFA was released, there was an issue with two achievements where you had to loot both swords on Illidan and equip it . Besides, the swords must be from the "Timewalking" version.

So the questions I ask myself are:

- In the shop for BFA, the glaives can only be found in the "transmogrification" part --> "Legion" instead of "BC". By taking the glaives here, can I transmogrify in game without having done the 2 successes? From which extension, I would not have this problem of realization?

- Normally he should have 2 "Warglaive of Azzinoth" (main hand and off hand). But in the store, from BFA, there is only one left for "Warglaive of Azzinoth" with the description "One hand". So we don't need to buy 2 now? Instead of paying 200 FP for "right hand" and "left hand" on Legion, you only pay 100 FP for "one hand" and you can transmog on both glaives???

- If I buy the glaives on Legion/BFA, when I log into BFA (if I take them on Legion) or Shadowlands (waiting for version 9.2.7 on MAC), the swords will be present in the tab "collection" in the Game? I'm asking this because a copy of my character has already been created while I was away as I described above and I don't know how items purchased from the store are related (old/new account-wide even after the copy as it happened, etc.)

- If I buy them on Shadowlands, will the glaives automatically transfer to future expansions (Dragonflight) or will I have to buy them again for each future expansion? And can I also find them on older expansions (BFA/Legion) ?

So, I hope I was clear and I hope someone will have the answers to my questions.

Thank you in advance and I wish you a very good game!

Best Regards,

1 person likes this

Hi @Tonibomb

Any transmog item/mount you get on any realm will be automatically transferred to the other realms because they are account-bound NOT server bound.

So yes if you buy the item on let's say legion, you will have this item on all the other realms.
And yes, the item will carry over to future expansions as well.

The item got changed from being sold separately to as an item hence why you only get the 1 option on the BFA store.

Greetings
Echo

Hi @Ech0

Thank you very much for your response. 

I would ask you an other question about "The item got changed from being sold separately to as an item hence why you only get the 1 option on the BFA store." because I don't understand the meaning sorry...

In fact, it's better to buy from BFA instead of Legion because it will cost 100 FP instand of 200 FP ? It is right please ? 

To resume, I buy in the BFA shop just the only available "Warglaive of Azzinoth" for my DH just for 100 FP in the shop instead of 200 FP in Legion. In game, I will be able to transmog my DUAL warglaives. After that, if I connect in Legion and/or Dragonflight (any futur expansion), I still have my "Warglaive of Azzinoth" right. I economy 100 FP in total and I will not have a problem with the two achievement in any realms by doing that ?  

If you can confirm or correct me, i would really apreciate it.

Best Regards,

Edited by Tonibomb
1 person likes this

@Ech0

I have a reply from an other moderator who said this: 

"1) If you buy the swords in the BfA shop (100 points in total), you will unlock the appearance in BfA and SL.
2) If you buy the swords in the SL shop (100 points in total), you will unlock the appearance in BfA and SL.
(In SL and BfA, it's just an item to unlock the appearance.)
3) If you buy the glaives from the Legion-Sylvanas store (200 points in total), it will be available exclusively in Legion-Sylvanas.
4) If you buy the swords on SL, you'll probably get them on Dragon Flight, but I can't guarantee that right now."

It's quite different from your reply. Now, I'm quite lost again... 

Can you confirm what is "true" or not please ? 

Best regards,

1 person likes this

what do u wanna buy & which realm

Hi @andyblast

Thank you for interest. 

To answer your question, I would like to buy the "Warglaive of Azzinoth". But I have several questions about this specific item and about realms too. You can see my questions above. 

I hope you someone who has already buy it, will tell me a clear answer because as you can see, I have two quite different answers from two differents moderator...

Best regards,

Hi everyone,

I want to say that my questions have been answered and I want to thank the people who answered me.

Can someone close this topic.

Thanks again and see you soon in the game!

Best Regards,

Perfect! If you have any other questions feel free to make another topic.

Best Regards
Echo