Mountseeking

Mount collecting?

5 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mountseeking said:

Is this server viable for mount collecting. Like I just want to mount collect nothing else.

Sure. If you want mounts from WoD, like from the Tanaan Jungle. This feature is only working on the WoD server but if you get them there, they will be also on the newer expansions

can you write a full, detailed list of SL mounts that work, and can be collected in the game?  not general list of anything that is not X should work, but comprehensive list of SL mounts that are confirmed to work.

and maybe list the Old Raids and Dungeons that would drop mounts that work or dont work  for the purpose of mount farming?

Edited by warlock127
1 person likes this

Hi

I'll give you a very basic answer and not a fully comprehensive list but this will give you an idea of what you can and can't farm.
There is a list of the dungeons/raids that work here, this will give you an idea of what you can farm for older content.

As for shadowlands, I would recommend looking at this mount guide.
A very IMPORTANT note for that guide is that all of the special event types of mounts on it are not scripted, like blanchys reins etc.

I'll be locking this topic to prevent this to get lost under spam.

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here