Dingodooo

Draenor- Tanaan Jungle problem

9 posts in this topic

what should I do?
I started an introduction to draenor'
one of the "master of shadows" quests did not work ' 
After doing the last quest, I couldn't leave the location. When Khadgar and the others boarded the ship, they disappeared and I couldn't finish my mission.
I reset the quest a few times but it was always the same.

I teleported to stormwind and used the teleport to ashran flew to lunar fall but there was no npc so i can't have a garrison.

the expansion is better compleetly skipped.....90% of quests / working contend of wod is bugged....

lvl up using dreanor exp boost potion you buy in your garison - go kill criters(low healthpull normal exp a ton strained together but they hit hard cc them) they are imaged on 4.35m in this video there are other ones aswel but because of hs the ones closer to ur garison make more sence.If i remember corectly there right  under from your garison

28 minutes ago, Twitch1 said:

buy in your garison

28 minutes ago, Twitch1 said:

closer to ur garison

???

WHAT GARRISON

You get a hs to a place called garisson witch is like your own private city where you can normely have a auction house / bank acces/dechanting  ... etc....if it was working properly

If you dont know may i suggest you look up wow garrison  in youtube

Can't you just say the server is not worth playing with so many bugs?

since I cannot have a garrison, the entire draenor will not work because the npc will not appear. So probably other expansions are messed up, a waste of time.

I had a quest near the lunar fall from prophet velen, I was supposed to follow him but he didn't move, I abandoned the quest but couldn't get it again.

is there any way to reset it to do these quests and have that damn garrison and be able to do something on draenor as well?

Hi Dingodooo

Our WOD content might be scripted on Oribos but it is scripted on our WOD server (Gul'dan), each of our servers focuses on the current content, for example Oribos on end game content for Shadowlands, Setharlis on end game content for BFA.
If you want to do older content I would suggest you go to that server and do it as current content as that is one of the ways I can promise  you a smooth experience.

Greetings
Ech0

That's a shame, as someone who enjoys running older content for transmogs it's disheartening to know that I'm just not able to get many of the mounts/transmogs out of older content. 

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here