Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

Professions stuck at 150/150

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I wonder if someone else has the same issue here. My Enchanting/Tailoring are stuck at 150/150 while they should be 150/175.

Thanks.

For people who learned professions before 8.2, we are all stuck at 150/150 except cooking/fishing. For players getting professions after 8.2 launch, they get x/175. Thanks for sharing, Acsulg.

2 people like this

On 8/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, Sam said:

For people who learned professions before 8.2, we are all stuck at 150/150 except cooking/fishing. For players getting professions after 8.2 launch, they get x/175. Thanks for sharing, Acsulg.

So receipes that require u to have skill 165 to learn, will you be able to learn it?

After examining the professions issue myself, I have realized that this issue is caused by old players learning professions back in 8.0.1 where the max was 150. People who learned professions using the 8.2 client do not have this issue. The solution is too simple that it would take seconds to fix this issue in the database.

Anyway, you could be patient and wait for them to fix this issue or you could learn professions on alts. You can also drop and retake the affected professions, and your max would be 175, BUT you will LOSE all learned recipes.

Greetings @Sam

You can try using profession trainer of opposite faction in Nazjatar (they're neutral) which should allow you to increase your current skill limit. 

The Alliance trainer is Instructor Alikana in Mezzamere and the Horde trainer is Jada in Newhome. / Tailoring

The Alliance trainer is Instructor Okanu in Mezzamere and the Horde trainer is Narv in Newhome. / Enchanting

Executive Game Master Hreyo

International Firestorm Staff

Thanks for the advice, @Hreyo I appreciate it. Sadly, this does not help. I have tried this trick before and it did not work. Here are some screenshots:

Wow_piULtpLGSX.thumb.jpg.c0bb1dd6246eaad348cc18c352fa8196.jpg

Wow_uoLZjNxuZF.thumb.jpg.972e09cbc6ed3e01734e7b73ee7ce415.jpg

Submit a ticket @Sam if you haven't done yet and we'll seek the solution there.

Executive Game Master Hreyo

International Firestorm Staff

Thanks, Hreyo. I appreciate it.

P.S. I know you could teach me the spells and that would probably fix the issue. Though, there are many players affected by this issue. I have too many characters myself with dual professions facing the 150/150 bug.

Edited by Sam
1 person likes this

I don't wanna be rude, but it's not part of a GMs work to fix this, is it? There are tons of tickets in the bugtracker regarding this issue. Also, there's a quest missing to unlock the Abyssal Focus which you need for a lot of professions in order to craft 8.2 stuff. But at least "Emissary of War" got fixed finally!

Edited by Norrøn

Issue is now resolved.