Alexovsky

How do I continue the campaign?

4 posts in this topic

I have been enjoying the expansion so far and the server has overall been great. However, now I am stuck and not sure how to continue the campaign. 

have 7 whole chapters left to do and each of them I cannot start because I lack A LOT of rep with the relevant factions. Does the game really expect me to grind world quests for weeks now just to continue the story or this purposely done by Firestorm to slow down the content because it's not ready yet? Is there anything I can do to continue the story without grinding my ass off?

2024-04-27 15_51_12-Window.png

2024-04-27 15_51_59-Window.png

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Alexovsky said:

Does the game really expect me to grind world quests

Yes.

I know 3 friends who have done FULL renown on all 4 without renown shop purchase OR shop gear purchase. Its tedious ofc, but that's what WoW has become, a game viable for someone playing >8 hours a day.

Edited by andyblast

7 hours ago, andyblast said:

Yes.

I know 3 friends who have done FULL renown on all 4 without renown shop purchase OR shop gear purchase. Its tedious ofc, but that's what WoW has become, a game viable for someone playing >8 hours a day.

That is so unbelievably disheartening. All i want to do is continue the storyline as I'm fully invested since doing a full lore playthrough of the game.

In what world did they think grinding the same world maps quests for WEEKS on end would be enjoyable to any sane human? It's a long shot but now I can only pray that this server somehow sees the light and somehow minimizes the time needed to continue the game because like-minded people as myself are going to quit altogether.

6 hours ago, Alexovsky said:

this server somehow sees the light and somehow minimizes the time needed

There was a time (Still is BTW) that Pandashan had 5x rep, on MoP realm. On WoD realm, i believe it was 3x, On legion it was 3x for non legion zones, 1x for legion zones, on BFA onwards 1x.

So u can see the trend.