Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pon4o

Quest "Burn It All Down" Bugged

5 posts in this topic

Realm: Valdrakken
Quest from Storyline: Cycle of Hatred - Burn It All Down in Zone: Stormsong Valley requires you to burn 2 Siege Towers and 6 Lumber Piles with a Flamethrower available to use when youre in the area. The Siege Towers work but when you try and burn the Lumber Bunnies you get Feared and get a strong burning debuff that barely doesnt kill you. The Lumber Bunny shows Evade and also gets the Fear but it doesnt give you completion. Me and a friend have been trying for a while and ive seen many others have it bugged as well. Somehow when we came back today the phase had changed and now there is Alliance npcs fighting all around. When I tried again today on one of the piles I got feared, it Evaded but somehow I got 1 to count. No matter how much I tried to replicate i couldnt get it to work again. Weve completed basically everything else in BFA and this quest is all that stands between us and the final BFA storyline. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hello @Pon4o

Battle for Azeroth content isn't scripted well on Vladrakken. 

We understand that most player's want to experience as much content as they can, that's why I suggest submitting a bug tracker on your  issue here
Please keep in mind that the developers are focused on current content so it may be some time before BFA content is looked into.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian

I see. Thanks for the quick response! Its so unfortunate because its like 2 quests from finishing the whole thing. The bugs up until now havent been impossible to deal with.
I see a bunch of people have submitted it on the bugtracker. We`ll be patiently waiting!

UPDATE
We went back and tried at various times, found what to do and completed it just now!
After a person manages to burn a lumber bunny it starts burning and cant be burnt again for some time. But only said person can see its burning, and even though it doesnt show up as burning for other players they cant use it. We are unsure about how long bunnies burn for (definitely more than 10 minutes) but we checked and tried a couple times in the day and different ones were ready to be burnt.
As for the Fear and Debuff - theres no workaround, you will burn but you will also burn the lumber (Make sure to kill the mobs around before burning, it will save you a couple deaths)
GL to everyone and have fun (: