yasserbechini

bad behavior of game masters

5 posts in this topic

recently i was doing some pvp gameplay and some pve gameplay such as arenas bgs mm+ normal/heroic dungeons
and i see always many behaviors of afkrs not like normal afks for life reasons but intentionals and also leavers amon higher keys on mythic dungeons
so i start complaning for it in general chat with the comunity in english world chat
and instead of talking normaly a gm (Mieri)
just kiked me from world_en chat for no reason just saying to me you want to see me doing my job then i get kiked
i played in this server since it was lichking and i have never had this attitude before
(i even have screenshots of it )
my character name is thand
and i got this kiked and this behavior today on 12:19pm local time

WoWScrnShot_031324_120045.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031324_120049.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031324_120051.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'd react the same in such a braindead "community". This is absolutely fine, GM's don't have to be everybody's darling. Also, enlarge your chat next time so that people can see the toxic shit you've been burping out.

Edited by Norrøn
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Norrøn said:

I'd react the same in such a braindead "community". This is absolutely fine, GM's don't have to be everybody's darling. Also, enlarge your chat next time so that people can see the toxic shit you've been burping out.

you  are considered braindead as well :)

and all i said is why game masters not punishing people for bad behaviors against gameplay such afk on purpose and leaving groups yeah thats toxic to you :D

Well, they certainly haven't punished you yet, so why don't you just sit down and enjoy life as it is? :)

You wouldn't have gotten kicked if you didn't tell me "do your job".
You asked for it, entitlement (Exactly what you did there.) makes you act with disrespect.
I am not anyone's dog.
In fact, I did what you asked for, my job, which is making sure the community doesn't suffer from people like you.

If you have a bad day, step away from your computer, get something to eat or a fresh drink, and enjoy something else.
Treating people like literal shit is not something you want to keep on doing, for your mental wellbeing.

Have a wonderful day!

2 people like this