Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Wolf

Solo shuffle queue time

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if it's just me, but my solo shuffle is so long I just exit the game because I tired of waiting in Vladrakken.

I am talking about waiting up to 40 minutes and still not a single match!

I tried different times of the day and nothing.

I see on the queue that people are playing.

Either my character is bugged or I don't know what's going on.

Maybe it's a lack of healers in the queue?

If it's indeed the lack of healers, maybe the server should also allow solo shuffle of 2v2 (DPS only) like in arena skirmish.

This isn't retail, we don't have over a million players on the server. Firestorm should allow 2v2 solo shuffle.

I was looking forward to this expansion just for solo shuffle because it's the only fun rated PvP activity available.

Nobody does rated BG here and rated 2v2 arena is boring (god healer + meta dps class comps all day, the rest of the classes GENERALLY have no place in 2v2 rated arena as high chances they will lose after long boring fight).

Anyway, if it goes like that I don't see any reason to continue playing this expansion.

If u follow the subreddits for the WoW emulated cores, u will see that the matching algo's for pvp are bugged due to bugs in calculation of gear-scaling.

Cant post links as the subreddits keep changing as they keep getting deactivated due to reddit's policy T&C against piracy, so search for latest ones.

sometimes Que bug so you need to reque after 5min of not que also higher rating takes longer also saying in world channel to healer to que will make it faster and last thing dont que if you bad be better in gear and skill because much will be angry even if its random you should sitll be better