Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northwain

Battleground bug where you cant mount or use chat

7 posts in this topic

Is this a preexisting problem or new to the Dragonflgiht server? It's really odd... As I was doing random BGs, you will enter the match and you can no longer use any mount or use the chat. Others who I spoke to have also experienced this.

This bug also deleted my mount equipment. Never experienced this on other servers.It has only happened while on mercenary mode for me.

1 hour ago, FFFXF said:

has only happened while on mercenary mode

Dont use ANY mounts that have different ID for both factions, e.g. mammoth or any pvp mount.

Dont use ANY vehicle mount, vehicle mount is ok during BG but if you are inside a vehicle mount & it ends & u get end screen, u WILL get issues. Also, dont use carry mounts like druid forms from other players.

TLDR: Use faction free ground mounts 1 person

Edited by andyblast

8 hours ago, andyblast said:

Dont use ANY mounts that have different ID for both factions, e.g. mammoth or any pvp mount.

Dont use ANY vehicle mount, vehicle mount is ok during BG but if you are inside a vehicle mount & it ends & u get end screen, u WILL get issues. Also, dont use carry mounts like druid forms from other players.

TLDR: Use faction free ground mounts 1 person

You are missing the point. ALL mounts were locked, faction or no.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, FFFXF said:

You are missing the point. ALL mounts were locked, faction or no.

This is true. The Black Bear which you get from killing all the leaders of the opposite faction did not work and neither did the helicopter from engineering.

Yep, confirmed. Just happened to me. The bug deleted 47 mounts from my stables.. wtf guys ?

This problem still exist, but it seems that not for all races. For example as human if you go in mercenary mode you dont have any problem, but if you are void elf all mounts are locked in mercenary mode, racial ablilities that you get as mercenary are locked as well