YouDoNotKnowWhoIAm

report Reporting multiple racists in world_en chat

7 posts in this topic

The players Selachos, Emilithium, Søsaboy and Aristaeu are being extremely racist in world_en towards someone speaking a different language which would result in a kick from world chat normally, if there were active gms at the time. The players are calling them "cockroaches", "shit" and "gypsies"

image (1).png

image (2).png

image (3).png

image (4).png

image.png

Edited by YouDoNotKnowWhoIAm
updated the name of Sosaboy to be the one from ingame
1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Antohe Emanuel said:

Dont get too active, bro. I wont get banned for making serbians ciganis.

Instead, GMs could read my topic. 

reoirt.png

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, YouDoNotKnowWhoIAm said:

in world_en towards someone speaking a different language

This is against rules. refrain from this, non-stop constant 20 lines per minute in non-English can irritate any sane human being who does not speak that language. World_en is for English only. Also, reporting is done with certain fixed rules, reporting section of forum, unedited posts etc

18 hours ago, andyblast said:

This is against rules. refrain from this, non-stop constant 20 lines per minute in non-English can irritate any sane human being who does not speak that language. World_en is for English only. Also, reporting is done with certain fixed rules, reporting section of forum, unedited posts etc

Yes I know it is irritating, hence why I said normally they would've been kicked by a gm, if there was an active one at the time, way before they made it to so many lines of text. Since they did not get kicked and continued to speak in the language, people were irritated with them, but that does not give anyone the go ahead to be racist, they are also braking the rules at that point. They could curse them out, sure that's fine by me. I tried going into the report player section in the forum but could not create a thread there, hence why I did it here. The edits were to fix the name for one of the players as it had a funky character inside it and I didn't properly write it with the initial post and to add this as a clarification - "if there were active gms at the time"