crathas

frustrating Lost Gold - outrageous - could it change?

13 posts in this topic

Even though I love the update to Dragonflight I can't help but feel robbed by the reset in the gold amount in my characters. I worked very hard to earn more than 2 million gold. even if it's not a very impressive amount I still spend many hours playing to gather that sum and I feel very frustrated. I thought that as the quality of the servers has improved and many bugs have been fixed, there would be no need for this hard reset once more. It has made me seriously reconsider my gaming experience as my favorite playstyle is to be a crafter and provide goods for other players. 

I don't know if anyone feels the same, But I would like some light on the plans of Firestorm about this issue to even consider staying with my friends around. 

They said only 1k would be copied

1 person likes this

Even if they warn me they are going to rob me that doesn't make it better...

22 hours ago, rafaelantunez said:

They said only 1k would be copied

Dont they sell gold to players? And then forbid them from taking it forward? Not very smart. All they do is piss people off even more. Do they care? No. Will idiots buy yet more gold once they had their gold taken away? Probably. Blame the players for buying crap. P2win server anyway

1 hour ago, fridgemagnet said:

All they do is piss people off even more

Noone is being forced to play on pandashan. In any case, this does keep the server in better health, compared to say, some dead merged servers.

6 hours ago, fridgemagnet said:

Dont they sell gold to players? And then forbid them from taking it forward? Not very smart. All they do is piss people off even more. Do they care? No. Will idiots buy yet more gold once they had their gold taken away? Probably. Blame the players for buying crap. P2win server anyway

I wouldn't put it as harshly but yeah ... if gold is something they sell then resetting it means they are robbing it... I don't intend to cause harm to the server but I do believe people feel like I do and would be a smart move to address the issue on some level that may satisfy the crafter players...

Totally agree, I literally bought gold from them and now they took everything from me, practically a steal and for what it was all the gearing and tryharding during the beta, back from the zero (from m10). I was so hyped about the release, i even had a plan what to buy, but now they will not get a single penny from me. Improve your business skills firestorm. 

Back in SL Oribos i paid 10 dollars a month for the account only for them to keep resetting the mythic plus score back down to 0. I left this server because of that and i took my 10 dollars a month with me.

If they want nothing but players that pay nothing and do nothing but leech, then all they need to do is to keep doing the things that they are doing.

Keep selling gold but then taking it away

Keep resetting M+ ratings when all it takes is to update a damn MySQL Database. Doing that takes 30 damn seconds.30 damn seconds.

Instead they made me climb back up inratings each time to not be with the people who dont know what to do and just want a free ride for gear.

I had surgery on my wrist. The mouse hand. I am not doing crap over and over and over again just because the devs are too lazy to reinstate a databse.

Their loss. Not mine. When they lose players that pay actual money as support that is their problem.

2 hours ago, fridgemagnet said:

had surgery on my wrist. The mouse hand.

Get well soon. Forget WoW for a while & focus on getting better AND becoming better, GL

i cannot agree more . whats is the actual reason of taking the gold?i farmed like cray to be able to buy stuff in this exp. i aint doing it again

1 hour ago, waspgr said:

i aint doing it again

Yes u will, cant breathe on WoW without gold, plus its not that hard