whuffy

Quest chains

6 posts in this topic

I am petty new to Firestorm, and since I'd stopped on retail early on in BFA I never got to finish it or play Shadowlands, so I chose the SL server.
That being said, much fun as I'm having, I've hit the wall with BFA quests that I'm reading is pretty common (ie the Scouting Map not working, Heart of Azeroth chains not coming up etc) that means I can't finish BFA content before going to do/finish SL content.

So my dumb question, besides "Go play on the BFA server" - am I doing something wrong that I am stuck on these, or is it legit a case of BFA wasn't fully finished and the SL server is well and truly SL only with a minimum of previous content finished needed to get to Shadowlands?
In my naivete, I assumed previous content would ALSO be available, and I really don't want to roll a new toon on the BFA server cause I'll just have to come back to do SL content lol

am I out of luck, or is there a tweak or a trick I haven't stumbled across on the forums yet (I've already tried the "delete cache folder" fix attempt for the scouting map)? 

Heart of azeroth is normal becuase blizzard deleted the questline in shadowlands. For scouting map you have to do the questline that start in orgrimmar/stormwind

3 hours ago, rafaelantunez said:

becuase blizzard deleted the questline in shadowlands

???

The Q has not been deleted, needs lvl 50 if HoA isn't obtained prior to SL ON RETAIL.

Untitled.thumb.png.40c052c99c879c116a0c986ae604b279.png

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=51211/the-heart-of-azeroth#comments

Some retards were abusing the unbalanced procs from HoA in arena, so it has likely been blocked for everyone.

I completed the initial Heart of Azeroth quest (and necklace) - nothing after that because no follow-up quests have shown up.

And have completed the First zone for Zandalar and Kul Tiras from the scouting map (I have tried both factions), and after finishing the 1 area chain, there's an ! above the map but no quests available to move to the next area.

I did make it to Nazjatar on my Horde character, but there don't seem to be any quests past the one that got me to Newhaven(?).

7 hours ago, andyblast said:

Some retards were abusing the unbalanced procs from HoA in arena, so it has likely been blocked for everyone

Azerite powers were the exploited procs, so Naz Q-line is pretty much undoable, since it cant progress without https://www.wowhead.com/quest=57010/harnessing-the-power#

Edited by andyblast

1 hour ago, andyblast said:

Azerite powers were the exploited procs, so Naz Q-line is pretty much undoable, since it cant progress without Harnessing the Power

With the Naz questline undoable (sad, because I had wanted to do that on retail), the BFA content as a whole cannot be finished, can it?