Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Néphélée

Shadowlands download problem

6 posts in this topic

Hello.

I tried at first to download full client but the link doesn't work.

The link is this one : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fe7badf37c909ffd765a487b7be6e65d6371d721&dn=World+of+Warcraft+-+9.2.7+-+Firestorm.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Then I tried the minimal version. It relatively worked, that is sometimes I got the following message : "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6572". But at the end of the day I managed to play more or less.

But one time it totally stopped working, always displaying the error message above. So I tried several methods I found on the forum (re download the client / the launcher / change country ...), it didn't work and so I basically just downloaded the minimal version once again from scratch.

And now, once again It doesn't work anymore. First time the game was downloaded up to 40 Go. This time it was downloaded up to 60 Go. I think the problem is due to my connection, which is quite strong but crashes sometimes so after a crash the game is said to be damaged.

So the best would be to have the possibility to download the entire game in one go, could you provide a method for that ? If not, do you have any suggestion so I can play ?

Thank you very much in advance for you support.

For the link you mention you need to have utorrent bittorrent or another torrent programm installed in your computer

I just asked a friend to download it for me.

If anyone can tell me why can't I run the minimal version because it supposed to be damaged after some time, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks

get full client, it works. search how to download magnet links if u cant seem to. make sure wow folder is in directory which makes pagefile.