Taintedangel

Bosses in Draenor are way too jacked up

3 posts in this topic

Your Garrison cache is great for upgrading buildings a little at a time but you can't be in any kind of a hurry to do it because you only get so much a day and some of the quests don't work so you can't get many of the garrison resources from questing. Now, to upgrade it will cost you a minimum of 2000 garrison resources to upgrade to tier 3 and I'm not sure how to get the shipyard going because the quest doesn't work.  The problem is farming for garrison resources is next to impossible because the bosses are so jacked up, you can't defeat them on your own. While trying to beat several bosses - 1 at a time of course, I used me,  my void-walker, the infernal guardian AND the Call to Arms all at once and you still can't defeat the bosses and there is no orge cache's in the auction or any to be found, that I know of anyway. They're not in the shop so how can someone farm resources SOLO within a reasonable amount of time?  I've went through so many YouTube videos and wow-head page topics and that's when I found out how jacked up the bosses really are, when I went to defeat them. Thanks for reading and if anyone's had any luck, please let me know.

Edited by Taintedangel

Greetings @Taintedangel

There are a few ways to earn Garrison Resources without having to kill dungeon bosses.
- You can farm rares ,some of which may drop Icemother Milk.
- Tressure chest scattered around the map also drop rescoures, I recommend getting a tressure map as this will put all of them on your map.
- There are a ton of quests that actually give resources, here is a full list of them
- You can check if there are any of Hugh Orge Cache on the AH 

Best Regards
Echo

Thank you, I will definitely try that. As far as Huge Ogre Cache in the the AH, there isn't any. I've been checking. But thank you so much I will try this. You rock Oh.... one more question... how do I turn rares into Garrison Resources ?

Edited by Taintedangel