Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hammerboss89

Battle Pet Leveling Question

5 posts in this topic

I have been trying to power level some of my battle pets by battling high level world pets but the thing is after the battle I get zero experience on them and I only get the experience on my high level ones, So is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

Note: I make the low level pets participate in these battle by attacking once and switch them out 

if u remember before scaling, u did not get ANY character XP by killing a mob 9+ lvls or -7 lvls to ur char (i may be off on numbers).

Similar is case with battle pets, u can search online for XP lvl ranges of battle vs wild pets.

What i did before battle stones was if i wanted to XP a lvl X pet, i would keep it as carry against +3 max lvl wilds, using high lvls in team to accomplish kill

1 person likes this

They introduced scaling limits for pet battles? So bad Blizz!!!

Also the ultimate battle training stones don't work which is very sad. Edit: They work if not in a stack of more than 1 stone. The ultimate battle training stone you buy for 60 pet charms is the problem. I bought one by accident (others are cheaper) and they don't work and break the whole stack.

Ashli pet battle in WoD doesn't work either which was a very nice pet leveling trainer for daily use. Not sure if any of the Legion one work, but WoD garrison is too broken for Squirt to work either. Pet battles still need some love for sure.

Edited by Zaranthos
1 person likes this

I can't find any pet battles that give XP to my level 14 pet terroclaw hatchling. It's not a pet scaling issue. Tried pet battles in Outland Zangermarsh and got no XP even if the level 14 pet landed the killing blow on final pet or started in main slot and started the pet battle.

I have similar issues.  I migrated here and brought my pets from Freakz servers.  It just seems like some pets are unable to receive xp for any reason, even on-level killing blows. Other pets get XP just fine. I'm on Oribos.