amirgnn132

where is chromie

9 posts in this topic

Hi Amirgnn

It is because she is not implemented, we only offer Exile's Reach as a starting zone and BFA as your leveling route.

Greetings
Ech0

15 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi Amirgnn

It is because she is not implemented, we only offer Exile's Reach as a starting zone and BFA as your leveling route.

Greetings
Ech0

is it gonna be added?

Is it possible to access transmog and such from past content, then? I heard mounts from WOD carry over to SL, is this true for mog as well?

Hi Kaleestraza

Yes, it is possible, any transmog carries over from previous expansions as long as they have the new journal added, in other words from WOD and upwards.

Greetings
Ech0

Transmogs added in WoD are EXTREMELY buggy from Guldan realm to higher ones.

One of the main reasons is that "MOST" transmogs were class restricted from Legion onwards. In WoD realm, u get mogs on classes which cant use those on later patches, e.g. u get DK class weap's for warr & pala & they can be mogged while on Guldan but will get removed in later patches. (https://www.wowhead.com/guides/transmogrification/all-transmog-sets-and-weapons-from-garrison-buildings#salvage-yard-weapons-and-armor-sets)

Okay, cool, thanks. I can work with that. Which server has the most complete level of past content then? Do most of them just have endgame content or just SL? Just so I can scoop up as much as I can the first go rather than installing them all haha

Edited by Kaleestraza

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here