Alexovsky

Old content?

6 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how you would go about leveling in the previous expansions zones? 

I have a level 60 character doing the 9 chapters of the 'art of war' campaign now. If i was to create a new character and I wanted to level in WoD/Mop/Legion etc.  How would I go about doing this? I don't see a Chromie anywhere in the capitals.

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, it is not ingame, there is the only BfA leveling available. To be honest, I think it will not be implemented in the future, devs are focusing on the newest content.

Have a nice day

Nirit

6 hours ago, Nirit said:

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, it is not ingame, there is the only BfA leveling available. To be honest, I think it will not be implemented in the future, devs are focusing on the newest content.

Have a nice day

Nirit

Not saying I dont believe you but can anyone confirm just to get a solid understanding?

HI Alex

As mentioned above currently the smoothest experience you'll get leveling through BFA.
Chromie is not implemented at all so we only offer BFA as a leveling route.

Greetings
Ech0

Greetings,

to make it more understandable. Chromie is disabled to force the Players to do the BFA content. 
As Ech0 wrote it's the smoothest leveling experience and we always try to fix the upcoming bugs.

Our main dev focus on the end content and externals are mainly focusing on old zones.
There aren't that many externals and that's why old content isn't that well scripted. (also takes longer for us)

Whenever we think that the old content works fine we will make sure to implement Chromie.

Best Regards,
QA Tawi

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support