BluesKingiLi

What is going on?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I don't normally engage into forum discussions since everyone has their own custom opinion about things, but I thought I should give it a chance since this is becoming more and more frequent.

What is going on with the shadowlands server (Oribos)? It seems that daily it crashes at least 5 to N number of times and this is starting to become really frustrating. Let me give you a few examples:

- Ready to join LFR pop -> server crash

- Inside BGs RBGs etc -> server crash (this ends up into a "deserter" state for nothing)

- Inside arena -> sometiems servers crash (this ends up into a "deserter" state for nothing)

- Browsing NPC for stuff -> server crash

- Logging in -> server crash

etc and so on, you get the picture. I searched and searched the forum for answers that explains what's going on, is the development doing something about it? Is this server abandoned? Me and probably the other 5k players that I see on a daily basis want to know just what to expect now and in the future of this private server. I have supported (donated) and I would be inclined to help more if we actually could see some improvements. You guys did a good job with bfa but this expansion seems a total mess. Can we get some answers please?

Edited by BluesKingiLi

simple server cant handle more than 4k people so everytime more people come online server will be disconnected

dont forget the constant lags

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here