Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan0SvK

The Future of Firestorm

3 posts in this topic

Good day

You must have noticed that Blizzard is in big trouble and there is a good chance that the whole company (along with WoW) will end. So I want to ask: Will SHADOWLANDS be on Firestorm´s servers before Blizzad ends? 

I doubt a massive company like it with an army of lawyers will go down this fast , i would say it might take several months , maybe even years of court time for it to go down (with lawyers trying to find loopholes ,appeals ,and sh*t like that)
And even then it might dock on a huge compensation , that would hurt the company but not exactly wreck it
so what i'm trying to say is , don't worry about it :)

1 person likes this

On 03/08/2021 at 6:25 PM, Dan0SvK said:

Good day

You must have noticed that Blizzard is in big trouble and there is a good chance that the whole company (along with WoW) will end. So I want to ask: Will SHADOWLANDS be on Firestorm´s servers before Blizzad ends? 

Yes, Shadowlands on Firestorm will be a thing regardless of current temporary blizz's condition, if anything is actually a good thing, as people do not hate wow, but blizz nowadays, and are looking for a private server to call it home.

One of the biggest pluses of Fs, are the realm community condition, where names of the servers, are still that, without cross-realm diminishing community feel compared to retail.

You have still some time to enjoy the final patch of BFA, as sometime this year we will be on the new xpac, near the end of fall.