Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viraxys

So now they ve selled the neck lvl 70

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone so now I was looking at the leaderboard in pvp and I saw that in the most of the pages they are full store so usually we cried because they ve sold stuff max ilvl in the store but now they have the neck max lvl too with 12% of hp as bonus and can stack 3 essences. 

im 431 and my neck is 53 I need 25 k power for 54, I don’t even think about how many months I need till I reach 70, because the ways to get power still the same it’s impossible so if I want to do arena I’m dead since the beginning because they unbeatable, they have a very good advantage by paying something which cost more than 3 years on retail. If I want to pvp on FS it’s 200 euros waaaaa.

thanks fs for killing the game over and over again.

Edited by Viraxys
2 people like this

this is a big issue for pvp players and its just insane how much advantage these players have just by paying money, i would recommend to make separate arena for donors where they can fight themselves

Do you really think they care? Money > all. I mean, I don't wanna be negative all the time, but how can you possibly let explained case happen? Surely, a server has its cost and stuff, but this just has a huge impact on pvp and its balance, which already wasn't even good without all that donations, because Blizzard's been lazy.

that's disgusting pay to win