Haggorna

Unable to launch the game

96 posts in this topic

Same

same problem :(

same problem here i am looking the screen for straight 2 hr

I think they're testing stuff out, to make sure everything is running smoothly. Don't wanna open the servers and shit's broken. Comon now people.

Same ! wow not starting !

Check those 3 files ,..their size not changing anymore ;;

Task manager wow process had +- 228Mb when it launched

Hope it ll help to check downloading process

jjjkkjjjk.png

If anyone is willing to make an effort in solving the issue:

Same thing here i tried everything uninstalling, reinstalling, both launcher and mini client, idk i can't click on full client on website to download it. Tried deleting cache, tried deleting blizzard entertainment folder in program data, tried copying FS735.wtf and config folder from another guide, nothing works so far!!

So you're opening the client 10-20 times.... thus simulating 10-20 people opening the client at the same time, thus putting 10-20 times the stress on the streaming server.

Well done.

Hello,

If it's running it will be downloading data, if the time in excessive please end the wow processes in task manager and open it again, download times may vary as there will be an influx of people also connecting and downloading the 8.2 upgrade data too. 

Hello,

Please end all wow processes in task manager and open your wow.exe once, it will begin to download the update, there may also be extended times on the downloaded as a influx of people are also trying to download it too, you have the option of being patient and waiting for it to download and launch or to wait until the release peak has ceased and try at a later time if you want it to download faster. 

Hello,

Please end all wow processes in task manager and open your wow.exe once, it will begin to download the update, there may also be extended times on the downloaded as a influx of people are also trying to download it too, you have the option of being patient and waiting for it to download and launch or to wait until the release peak has ceased and try at a later time if you want it to download faster. 

17 minutes ago, Alan said:

Hello,

I can't understand why in this case you cannot simply offer an offline installation just downloading the files and installing them manually in the BFA folder...

I have tried your method 200 times and nothing makes it work. It's just doesn't WORK.

This is far away from professional patch launch

1 person likes this

can not start the game, it is not running, but it shows at task manager

Just change VPN to nearest server of your country or change it to your country, or if you don't have VPN just be patient, it will download i've waited 4 hours aprox.

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Hello,

How much has to be downloaded in the minimal option ?

stop trying. its a streaming issue, the problem is the mfil file that needs to be edited. either someone ( that the game is working ) posts it here, or we cant play .

Edited by psypt

20 hours ago, Valyn said:

I can't understand why in this case you cannot simply offer an offline installation just downloading the files and installing them manually in the BFA folder...

I have tried your method 200 times and nothing makes it work. It's just doesn't WORK.

This is far away from professional patch launch

I have offered to make an update for people who are stuck, but nobody is willing to make an effort to test the update.

actually it worked. i just deleted the wow folder, and used mini client and after 20 mins the game worked.

1 person likes this

For me not work the new bfa path.i downloaded it several times and again and again just want to choose the region and then download and at the end not run.even with the launcher not work.so i gave up because it is boring.the torrent is on the computer for nothing,it is just a torrent client.i tried to extract in the wtf folder not worked....