vassaggo

Faction Change details...

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

Could someone describe in details faction change process?

I would like to know if:

- all my money will transfer?

- all other curriencies will transfer?

- all unlocked transmogrifications will transfer?

- all reputaions will be "copied" to coresponding fractions? If I have exalted now then after transfer will get exalted?

- all achievments I unlocked will be unlocked to me after transfer?

- all mounts I have stays with me? or will be changed to other side versions of mounts?

- all items from bank will stay there after faction change?

- what will happen with active AH auctions I put?

-and generally, what I will lose after faction change? :)

I cant find any good description of faction change process, so maybe someone can answer me? :)

Greet to all.

1 person likes this

- all my money will transfer? Yes

- all other curriencies will transfer? As far as I know

- all unlocked transmogrifications will transfer? Yes unless they are faction specific and they will be switched. 

- all reputaions will be "copied" to coresponding fractions? If I have exalted now then after transfer will get exalted? 

- all achievments I unlocked will be unlocked to me after transfer? Yes most achievements are account wide anyway.

- all mounts I have stays with me? or will be changed to other side versions of mounts? You will have the same mounts you would if you make a opposite faction character. 

- all items from bank will stay there after faction change? Yes

- what will happen with active AH auctions I put? AH is cross faction so they will remain there. 

-and generally, what I will lose after faction change? :) You will need to redo the bfa quest line as the opposite faction and earn the reps to correspond. 

I cant find any good description of faction change process, so maybe someone can answer me? :)

Greet to all.

Hi.

There are left some questions without answer still. :(

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here