Neverhot

Help me: Quest storyline BFA Bugged

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a paladin 120, I found some problems with Uniting Zandalar Quest, I can't finish this quest because I can't get friendly reputation with Voldun.

I complete all quest in Nazrim and I start quest line for Zuldazar. I died and i lost the story line. Now I'm friendly whit Zuldazar but not whit Voldun. 

I walked around all Voldun searching for quests, but i couldn't find anyone, so i can't finish this "Uniting Zandalar Quest", was that a bug? How can I fix this problem? Any solutions?

I open a ticket on game. I sure someone help me.

Thanks

Greetings @Neverhot,

I'm not quite sure where you would be stuck as I'm not entirely sure of your progress so far, If you haven't gotten the first quest from the scouting map, go there and accept it. Although if you have done so, I'd recommend taking a look at this thread and try to figure out where you could have stopped till a Game Master reviews your ticket and assists you.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Hi, I can't take the storyline for Voldun because during the Zuldazar questline I died (mission: the urn of voice maybe). As a result I am unable to take quests for Voldun and I am unable to resume Zandalar's storyline to complete it.

9 minutes ago, Neverhot said:

Hi, I can't take the storyline for Voldun because during the Zuldazar questline I died (mission: the urn of voice maybe). As a result I am unable to take quests for Voldun and I am unable to resume Zandalar's storyline to complete it.

Have you tried abandoning the quest, delete the cache folder, and try again to pick up the vol'dun starting quest from the scouting map?

8 minutes ago, Miolaro said:

Hai provato ad abbandonare la ricerca, a eliminare la cartella della cache e riprovare a raccogliere la missione di avvio vol'dun dalla mappa di scouting?

And that's the problem. I don't have the quest anymore and I can't find the NPC. I see the quest token on the map but I can't see the NPC. However I try to delete the cache folder.

10 minutes ago, Neverhot said:

And that's the problem. I don't have the quest anymore and I can't find the NPC. I see the quest token on the map but I can't see the NPC. However I try to delete the cache folder.

I was referring to take the vol'dun quest from the scouting map. But if you're unable to do so, I'm afraid you will a Game Master to assist you with that.

1280px-Talanji_-_Nathanos.jpg

Edited by Miolaro

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here