Shelby

Legion - Patch 7.3.5

86 posts in this topic

Fix the pvp!

On 26/3/2018 at 7:50 PM, Rexxor said:

What will happen to the extra traits above 35? will they disappear?

any info yet? i d like to know too

i thought allied races is battle for azeroth

hi,

will you fix the old bugs in the bug tracker or will you just delete them and say "new patch new game"?
Because you have a lot of bugs in the bug tracker.
I think the old bugs will return, so running away from them by deleting the older bug reports won't solve your quality problems. 

best regards
Neosilver

@DRAGONxNOGARD

Blizzard already released them on Legion so players can acquire them and they will continue journey in Battle for Azeroth.

tigd-2018.png

so 7.3.5 im guessing new land argus will be open to travel too?

@darkdaude nope. Only broken shore. But Argus will come, eventually.

On 3/27/2018 at 4:18 PM, Alan said:

Scaling wont effect farming old dungeons on a max level character, as they are level capped at certain zones.

Vanlilla zones - 60

Burning crusade zones - 80

Wrath of the Lich King zones - 80

Cataclysm zones-  90

Mists of Pandaria zones - 90

Warlords of Draenor zones - 100

Broken Isles zones - 110

Source - http://www.wowhead.com/news=277409/7-3-5-ptr-new-zone-and-dungeon-scaling-levels

When will u implement the pre-legion raids and dungeons? you have 5 expansions so you do have the scripts for them, they just need to be implemented. People wish to do old raids and dungeons for transmog, mount,... not just buying everything from server shop.

And also artifact appearances, which all are now sold on the shop or people can't have them.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, hidaren said:

When will u implement the pre-legion raids and dungeons? you have 5 expansions so you do have the scripts for them, they just need to be implemented. People wish to do old raids and dungeons for transmog, mount,... not just buying everything from server shop.

And also artifact appearances, which all are now sold on the shop or people can't have them.

Yes PLEASE yes

21 hours ago, hidaren said:

19 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Yes PLEASE yes

As mentioned in the Questions & Answers discord live event, We currently have a developer working on throne of thunder and siege of orgrimmar but others (older) are not of priority at the moment. 

you are amazing guys

i hope u fix the bugged dungeons on old content, some dungeons like nexus are bugged af.

Will Suramar quest line be fixed? Not that it matters overly much, but it was one of the things I never got around to see on the official servers, and would like cross off my bucket list.

1 person likes this

On 26/3/2018 at 7:45 PM, GOLDEN said:

REWARD SYSTEM FOR GLADIATOR FOR TOP 20 IN 2vs2?????

ARE YOU GOING TO ADD ,NO i MEAN u SHULD ADD APPEARANCCE SKINS VENDOR IN GREYMANE , ONLY FOR 2.4K players

ehm 2v2 bracket does not have rewards, only RBG and 3v3 dude

When u will fix or add damn artifact appearances?I mean someone cant buy from website  this is totaly bullshit!On wowfreakz all appearances are scrtipted and free!

7 hours ago, tweek said:

ehm 2v2 bracket does not have rewards, only RBG and 3v3 dude

And 3v3 is empty as fuck with low ppl. You need to wait like 1 hour for 1 game and its so insane cmon bois

Go give rewards on 2v2 too

Updated main thread with a preview of  Feltotem's Fall challenge.

On 01. 04. 2018. at 5:05 PM, Alan said:

As mentioned in the Questions & Answers discord live event, We currently have a developer working on throne of thunder and siege of orgrimmar but others (older) are not of priority at the moment. 

I thought that players "decide" which older content is a priority - since a lot of players ingame are asking for that content for over a year now. There is a lot of players who want to go from 1-110 from questing and dungeoning. Also, if you fix the older content, then you will atract a lot of new players, because that bugged old content is the only thing thats bad in this server. I dont think you wish to have 100% of population with lvl 110, and none of the new players, because that is not viable for the server in long term? 

4 hours ago, Maja20 said:

I thought that players "decide" which older content is a priority - since a lot of players ingame are asking for that content for over a year now. There is a lot of players who want to go from 1-110 from questing and dungeoning. Also, if you fix the older content, then you will atract a lot of new players, because that bugged old content is the only thing thats bad in this server. I dont think you wish to have 100% of population with lvl 110, and none of the new players, because that is not viable for the server in long term? 

With the new scaling in old zones it's no longer a priority as for example you can stay in west-fall from 10-60. Which makes the priory peoples wanting to run older dungeons to gain transmog gear as pose to levelling as you can do all the levelling in one area. 

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277409/7-3-5-ptr-new-zone-and-dungeon-scaling-levels

1 person likes this

will it feature heretige armor?

19 hours ago, Alan said:

With the new scaling in old zones it's no longer a priority as for example you can stay in west-fall from 10-60. Which makes the priory peoples wanting to run older dungeons to gain transmog gear as pose to levelling as you can do all the levelling in one area. 

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277409/7-3-5-ptr-new-zone-and-dungeon-scaling-levels

I agree with you, but that is not the reason to not fix the profession for example - a lot of ppl is complaining about Northrend and Outland herbs not working aka not existing. We would really like to see the full WoW as it was once before. Of course, the nostalgia is here, but some core parts really needs to be working. 

i would also like to seggest to breing up the expeariance rate for proffesions

i've tested another server which have 7.3.5 on it, to see the differnces. and i think firestorm can learn from athisa. now im not premoting it , but i think they can learn from it mistakes.

for one thing, there is a fix needed for server migration. my main char migrated from ashran to sylvanes, and it hurt the collection system tremendously, making it, earie for me to enjoy the game. Now Athissa evloved from valhalla, but it migration system works better, for that i think firestorm COULD learn. 

another thing is For the allied races, together with hertige, should, for RP perperses, add tabards for them, and a small costume NPC vendor for tabards, in Main citys (ogrimmar and stormwind ) 

the third is toon slot . it was 16 in athissa. maybe firestorm can have it 20? again for RP perperses mostly )

14 hours ago, Maja20 said:

I agree with you, but that is not the reason to not fix the profession for example - a lot of ppl is complaining about Northrend and Outland herbs not working aka not existing. We would really like to see the full WoW as it was once before. Of course, the nostalgia is here, but some core parts really needs to be working. 

Professions are being looked into of cause, these are vital for players any stages of the game to level and/or enjoy old mounts, toys, transmogs ect.. 

@Celticfang La receta vial de las arenas la cual te transforma en dragón y puedes llevar a un compañero ¿Se podrá obtener? | The mount about becoming a dragon from alchemy, will it get fixed on 7.3.5?
¿La Profesión de arqueología y los puntos de extracción serán implementadas? | Will the archeology profession and excavation nodes get fixed?
Todos los problemas con las profesiones serán arreglados y tienen prioridad dentro de la 7.3.5. Hay muchos, así que se esperan arreglos continuos pero sin pausa.

Every profession issue is being checked and fixed right now as a priority. There are a lot, so we expect to keep fixing profession issues every week.

Edited by Alan

thank you for one answer, but what about the other questions?

what about my mog bug>? maybe if you clone the char, and delete the original my collection will be fixeed? i cannot full hardy enjoy the game without propper mog collection :(:( 

MOG IS LIFE 

PVP sucks