Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZavadaA

Elemental Shaman

4 posts in this topic

Hello Firestorm!

To begin with i'm just letting you know in advance that all that i'm about to say is to help make the server a much more fun and fair server for all it's players. Elemental Shaman's damage (especially Lava Burst) is broken and by broken i mean way too low.

Just to give you a little taste of what i mean, i am a fully geared Ele. Shammy and yet still when i use Unleash, Trinket and Flame Shock, my Lava Burst hits for 25k.

While Rogue's in starter gear hit 100k's with Death from Above and 130k with Enveneom and Mage's Ice Nova's (x2 in a combo) hit 70k each time which all these spells are INSTANT, my Lava Burst which is a 1.63 CASTING TIME hits for only 25k.

In addition i am not concerned about how strong the rest of the classes are, i am merely worried that there might be a problem in Elemental's Shaman damage in being too low.

This problem really needs to be fixed otherwise there will be no reason to even play Elemental Shaman due to the fact that it is not viable especially in high ranked arena.

You can whisper me anytime you like in game, so we can test it together.

Thank you for taking that in consideration.

Realm : Tournament

Realm Name : Raydeen

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read this post. I hope we can find a solution to this problem in order to encourage and help more players better enjoy Elemental Shaman as a class and spec.

Realm : Tournament

Realm Name : Raydeen

2 people like this

I couldn't agree more with everything you had to say man. 

P.S: We tested the damage together and came to the conclusion to inform. Literally the damage of an Elemental Shaman should never be that low. 

#pleasedon'tnerfmages <3

Edited by Rorys
I suck at English.

Well a bugtracker report whit details whil be much helper than useless topic in the forums....here you cant fix anything.

Just make proper report and hope for fix on it.

i used to play lsd and my ele sham did as much as damage as my lock

but this was like 3 months ago so it maybe changed