Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Mop] Getting Exalted With The Tillers

1 post in this topic

This is a mini guide to help you get exalted with the Tillers. If you are leveling cooking and you are stuck at 530. You need to get exalted with the Tillers to buy two recipes that will allow you to move up.  The only way to get exalted with the Tillers is to quest. You start at Halfhill in the middle of Valley of the Four Winds. You should know that you have normal and daily quests. Normal quests give you more reputation with the Tillers than dailies. So, what you need to do is pick up every quest with the exception of "Plant" quests and do them. I marked the NPCs that give you quests for Tillers rep on the following map. The NPCs are marked with stars. You will see two red circles. Those are where most of the quests take place.

jdAkySB.jpg

Note that some of the quests will not show you where to go on the map. If you are stuck just youtube the quest and check it out. After you are done doing the normal quests, you will do the dailies. Here is the list of all the working dailies that give you repuatation.

SsAR8Xt.jpg

You can get exalted with the Tillers in 2-3d if you do both normal and daily quests. When you get exalted you will be able to buy the recipes for cooking and the mounts too.

If you have any questions or suggestions just let me know.

Special thanks to Daementia who shared with me the working dailies.

Edited by Alan
3 people like this