Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lupo1294

The Kul Tiras Campaign

2 posts in this topic

I am done with all the stuff in Zandalar and I went through everything up to the "The Kul Tiras Campaign" mission. Sylvanas walks up, does her thing, and then leaves and now I can't select anything on the war table in front of Nathanos. I tried dropping it and picking it back up, I have logged out and in, etc. Anyone else running into this issue or have a solution? I am on the Dragonflight server for reference. 

Hello @Lupo1294

Sadly BFA content isn't scripted well on Vladrakken. We are advising players to level in shadowlands content.

If you abandon all quests and log out/in from your capital city it should pop up the start for shadowlands campaign. If it does not pop automatically you can visit Chromie in your capital city to start shadowlands as well.

We understand that most player's want to experience as much content as they can, that's why I suggest submitting a bug tracker on your BFA issue at fstorm.cc/tracker. Please keep in mind that devs are focused on current content so it may be some time before BFA content is looked into.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian

1 person likes this