Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmi6o333

My Account Was Accessed without my premission by a russion hacker who stole all my gold (39K)

2 posts in this topic

I'm having difficulties uploading the screenshot of the hacker who got a hold of my account and whispered to my friend something in russion so if you want that as proof please get back to me. As i was saying i was playing with my friend helping him level up at 15:01 and got repeatedly logged out (disconnected) and tried to repeateadly log back in to no success. He came onto my account, used the heart stone to TP back to stormwind and mail himself 39K gold that i have been saving up for weeks, whispered something to my friend and left the account.

Please if there is anyway to resolve this issue or at least get back what was stolen from me would be great. Date 07/04/2024

Hello @dmi6o333

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Unfortunately we cannot restore your lost gold or items. Situations like this is why we highly recommend the authenticator on every firestorm account.

By enabling 2FA, you add an additional layer of protection to your account beyond just a password. This means that even if someone has access to your password, they would still need a secondary authentication method, such as a text message or an app-generated code, to gain access to your account. It's a simple and effective way to increase the security of your account, and it only takes a few minutes to set up.

Please take a moment and setup 2FA so that this situation doesn't happen to you in the future.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian