Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikey05

Login screen stuck at "connecting"

10 posts in this topic

I have been having a connection issues at login screen.

Until March 1st, everything was fine, but now all of a sudden my game's keep freezing at loading screen. After filling my credentials, game is stuck at "connecting" - says world of warcraft is not responding. I have no idea what happened, since I didn't download any Addons.

I deleted the whole game and re-downloaded, keep my graphic card drivers up-to-date, deleted CACHE and WTF folders and deleted all Addons, but the problem remains. I also start it as the administrator. 

Any idea how to solve this?

3 people like this

same for me

Same for mee and i did everything he did....

Same here!

im also stuck on a constant cycle of "connecting" and "you've been disconnected (random wow error code)" everytime i try to login.. and on the few chances im lucky enough to login the game it is quite laggy.. i've read somewhere that the server is currently running in "debug" mode, maybe that could be the issue?

On 3/7/2024 at 8:33 PM, todorcevici@gmail.com said:

On 3/7/2024 at 8:33 PM, todorcevici@gmail.com said:

When you enter your user name and password,press log in or enter,and then try minimizing the loading screen fast by pressing the "win" key on the keyboard.After 2-3 minutes,you should be logged in.That is the way i found to avoid the " Not responding" error.

6 hours ago, Bromnar said:

When you enter your user name and password,press log in or enter,and then try minimizing the loading screen fast by pressing the "win" key on the keyboard.After 2-3 minutes,you should be logged in.That is the way i found to avoid the " Not responding" error.

But that's not fixing the error... shall we face "not responding" issue every time we try to connect? We have not downloaded or deleted anything, it came out of nowhere... Did anyone find any other solution?

For everyone having connection issues.

• Try with a VPN
  • Add wow as an exception to your antivirus, also make sure you are using the right credentials (email)

Delay or long connection and then disconnect is usually a sign of your ISP or AV blocking the connection.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian

Posted (edited)

Problem solved!

Antivirus is the source of the problem - when disabled, WoW is launching just fine.

Edited by Mikey05

I appreciate your detailed description of the login screen issue you're having with World of fnaf Warcraft.