Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SempromCZ

BFA "A Weather Eye" quest bugged

3 posts in this topic

Quest "A Weather Eye" is part of the BFA campaing in the Drustvar story line. It is taken from NPC "Marshal Everit Reade" at "Watchman´s Tower" location.

1) Take the quest from Marshal Evertit Reade.

2) Follow the quest to another NPC "Inqusitor Notley" just behind the tower. (Also this NPC can be found that, thus non interactable, or is completely missing, but this can be solved by login out and back in or abandonig the quest and starting over)

3) Talk with him, he will give you quest item "Falconer´s Whistle" and nearby falcon called "Winston" is spawned

4) Go to "Winston" and react with him either by LMB or RMB.

Expected Result: After interacting with the falcon, you should be able to take control over him and progress in the quest

Actual Result: After interacting with the falcon nothing happens with red writing "You are in the wrong zone" appearing on your screen.

I have tried abandoning the quest in different state of progession and trying to start over, i have reloged multiple times, even go to Stormwind and back in hope that the zone would get reseted or smth, nothing worked and also think this bug is pretty common since i can see lots of people at this location to have the same issue. If anyone know how to avoid this bug and progress in the quest i would be very happy about it, Thanks. If it would be some minor quest i would just skippit it and never return to it again, but as it is part of the main story line i think that it is quite important.WoWScrnShot_022624_194039.thumb.jpg.3885be7aceb82aa16217cb38bd472d83.jpg

Edited by SempromCZ

Hello @SempromCZ

BFA content isn't scripted well on Valdrakken. We are advising players to level through shadowlands as it has proven to be a more stable leveling experience for players.

You can do this by dropping all your current quests, going to your capital city and talking to Chromie to start the Shadowlands timeline.

Best Regards,
Mythyrian

Thanks, duly noted. It is possible to level up through pandaria? I went there through portal and there are appear to be no quests around.

PS: manage to fix previous issue with the guest, all its needed was to take a dungeon, after that it worked.