abama

Please make the iterms binds account wide

6 posts in this topic

Please make the iterms that brought over from SL bind account wide. Thus, we can still mail them to alts and make use of them instead of deleting everything completely.

I'm sure one of the admins can give u a firmer "NO" than me but the char-bound policy is a result of various expansions trial-&-error.

There was a time when people brought over 50 Sky golems in MoP per char to sell in next.

There was a time people filled guild banks with sell-able stuff for next expansion cuz no one had thought of gear in guild bank.

Not a fan of squish but it happens in EVERY pserver in one shape or form. Making gold isn't as hard as trying to fill MM+10 on day 2

Thanks for the points. I just want to live a self-sustaining life peacefully.

Now, I even need to learn scripting in order to delete every single piece in the bank, of all alts. That's frustrating.

Delete charactors and quit is considered much easier.

On 12/20/2023 at 0:09 PM, andyblast said:

I'm sure one of the admins can give u a firmer "NO" than me but the char-bound policy is a result of various expansions trial-&-error.

There was a time when people brought over 50 Sky golems in MoP per char to sell in next.

There was a time people filled guild banks with sell-able stuff for next expansion cuz no one had thought of gear in guild bank.

Not a fan of squish but it happens in EVERY pserver in one shape or form. Making gold isn't as hard as trying to fill MM+10 on day 2

Reasonable points overall, but i think the 1k gold cap is a bit low personally, and i don't see how making them account bound would interfere with any of the points made. would be theoretically as easy as making them soulbound, and still not profitable. just my 2 cents