Alecsxe

Transfering character frrom SL to Dragonflight

8 posts in this topic

Hello, can someone please provide some help on how can I transfer my charter from Shadowlands to Dragon flight? I have followed up with the guide provided HERE from the FAQ tab but cant seam to find the option to select to transfer to Dragon flight realm.

Cheers!

Hello @Alecsxe

All characters level 30 and up will be copied over to Dragonflight realm. When Dragonflight is released it will be based off this dates copy. If you currently do not have any characters showing on the beta then you may of made your characters more recently then the beta copy was done.

Best Regards,

Mythyrian

Hello @Mythyrian

Thanks for the replay and update, one more thing i will list them bellow: 

- Will the copy made before the release of the Dragonflight or after ?
- And is there a date squealed when the copy to the Dragonflight realm will be executed?
- Is there a possibility regarding the progress, items and other there things will be lost from the character once the copy is made ?

Cheers

Edited by Alecsxe
1 person likes this

Hello @Alecsxe

Copy of Shadowlands characters is on December 9th BEFORE the release. If you find you are missing anything during live release you can submit a ticket on it.

Also I highly recommend joining the firestorm discord as many of these questions you have are detailed under announcements in the discord.

Best Regards,

Mythyrian

Hello @Mythyrian

Could I ask when exactly the copying of characters will be happening on December 9th? Is there a certain timeframe for it? Sorry if it's actually posted somewhere. Tried to find information about it on discord and in the announcements, but wasn't able to.

Thank you in advance,

Lovegsup

Hello again @Alecsxe

- The copy will be done tomorrow December 9th. There is no set time currently.
- December 11th is the live date for Dragonflight. On this date it will be using the copy from December 9th
- There is always a chance for issue. If you find there are things missing for you submitting an in-game ticket will be the way to go

Best Regards

Mythyrian

On 5.12.2023 at 4:07 PM, Mythyrian said:

Hello @Alecsxe

Copy of Shadowlands characters is on December 9th BEFORE the release. If you find you are missing anything during live release you can submit a ticket on it.

Also I highly recommend joining the firestorm discord as many of these questions you have are detailed under announcements in the discord.

Best Regards,

Mythyrian

Now that would have been some useful info 3 days ago xD

Farmed myself some Old Pandaria Armor yesterday, lets do all of it again :P

Aaaaalright, some Armor is no problem, but being left with only 1000 gold hits heavy.

Is there a reason for this? Or was there a mistake? Because, while my round and about 14.000g didn´t make me rich by a long shot, it was still much more money than 1000g...:o

Yeah, got my answer: It is. 

Great-_-

Edited by KingHodor