Rj

Unable to launch the game

5 posts in this topic

I have been playing in Oribos for quite some time now but I am encountering an issue these past few days now. At first, the game takes so much to launch. Like more than 20 minutes after I click on the "play" button from the launcher. Then it disconnects randomly while I was in game. Now, the game no longer launches. It freezes (Not responding) and wont load even before the login page appears. I tried to launch the dragon flight server (not a beta tester, but I just had it ready) and it launches just fine. Also tried playing in retails and the game works as usual.

I reinstalled the game and it's still the same.

What can I do with this? Thank you!

I AM AWARE OF MY MISTAKE, PLEASE UNLOCK YOUR IP ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE WITH THE GAME, THERE IS NO ERROR, DO IT AGAIN

1 person likes this

Hello @Rj

Have you tried running a repair from the Launcher? Have you installed any recent addons that may be causing the issue? Do you have the space for the full client? If you do, I recommend getting the full client instead of the launcher from https://firestorm-servers.com/en/play. Select Full client from the desired realm. You will need a torrent client to complete the download. 

Best regards.

Mythyrian

1 person likes this

I LOVE YOU I AM AWARE OF MY MISTAKE CANCEL MY IP ADDRESS PLEASE KEEP PLAYING THIS MISTAKE WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAssameseAymaraAzerbaijaniBambaraBasqueBelarusianBengaliBhojpuriBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDhivehiDogriDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianEweFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGuaraniGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIlocanoIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKonkaniKoreanKrioKurdish (Kurmanji)Kurdish (Sorani)KyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLingalaLithuanianLugandaLuxembourgishMacedonianMaithiliMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMeiteilon (Manipuri)MizoMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianOdia (Oriya)OromoPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiQuechuaRomanianRussianSamoanSanskritScots GaelicSepediSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTatarTeluguThaiTigrinyaTsongaTurkishTurkmenTwiUkrainianUrduUyghurUzbekVietnameseWelshXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

On 26.11.2023 at 8:36 AM, Rj said:

I have been playing in Oribos for quite some time now but I am encountering an issue these past few days now. But before I want to recommend you a website that has a large collection of online games. At first, the game takes so much to launch. Like more than 20 minutes after I click on the "play" button from the launcher. Then it disconnects randomly while I was in game. Now, the game no longer launches. It freezes (Not responding) and wont load even before the login page appears. I tried to launch the dragon flight server (not a beta tester, but I just had it ready) and it launches just fine. Also tried playing in retails and the game works as usual.

I reinstalled the game and it's still the same.

What can I do with this? Thank you!

These issues could potentially be related to server problems. It's also possible that there might be some bugs or glitches specific to Oribos that are causing these problems.