eduardark

For This kind of thing , you lose my interest in donating for your server

3 posts in this topic

few days ago , I Asked about the gms will do fix the trainers in the tournament server, so GM Told Me That There Were more Important things to fix , now I ask this post is more important

the truth i will not give a penny to this server was donating the truth but not anymore .
You kill my support for you server

I agree that they shouldn't have told you that "there more important things to do", since fixing the trainers, regardless the server, is something that should be taken seriously, but dont lose hope yet. Ive actually been trying unsuccessfully to get someone to look at my thread on the broken honor rates for BG's in MoP servers. It takes some time to get people to see the posts and get to things but they will! Have faith in the team :) 

3 hours ago, Riyami said:

I agree that they shouldn't have told you that "there more important things to do", since fixing the trainers, regardless the server, is something that should be taken seriously, but dont lose hope yet. Ive actually been trying unsuccessfully to get someone to look at my thread on the broken honor rates for BG's in MoP servers. It takes some time to get people to see the posts and get to things but they will! Have faith in the team :) 

Noone told him that "there more important things to do".

That is all what happened.

And as I told you in your other 3 topics, If you have any suggestion you can create a topic in the suggestion section or if you want to talk about it with the comunity, you can create a topic in the wod general section. This section is for upload patches.

Regards.