Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FLYSNOW

I used Chinese RMB to recharge on the official website promotion day today and did not get the reward I deserved! [Website]

2 posts in this topic

Title: I used Chinese RMB to recharge on the official website promotion day today and did not get the reward I deserved!

Type: Website

Description: 

I used Chinese RMB to recharge on the official website promotion day today and did not get the reward I deserved!

I don’t understand. The official website notifies online players through Twitter and other channels that they can recharge 30% before September 11th, but why I am from China and use the Chinese currency [RMB] to recharge through WeChat but I don’t get any rewards! Is this because the website recharge is not well designed or is it regional discrimination against Chinese players? ! !

Please refund me, or compensate me for the other 83 points I deserve [F] Otherwise I will tell all my Chinese friends in the game about this injustice, and I will never come to this server to recharge again, because of you Ignoring Chinese players’ efforts in the game, love, love, kindness, level-up in the dense realm and first team kill

photo_2023-09-10_01-43-12.jpg

photo_2023-09-10_01-43-05.jpg

1 person likes this