Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridgemagnet

Seeing more and more WTS ads now in the que's without being able to block them

3 posts in this topic

Premade Group filter does not seem to pick them up. What is the stance on WTS ads here?

If i start seeing more and more of these i am out of here and taking my 10 dollars a month with me. I cant report them using the ingame so what does that leave me with? I left retail in BfA because of blizzards refusal to do a damn thing about ads. They did nothing but give lipservice. So what is the stance on this server regarding WTS ads in the que?

Hello dear @fridgemagnet,

if the boosting service is offered for in-game gold, it is not against our rules.
If boosting serverices get offered for IRL currency, this would be against our rules.

Greetings,
Qalmir

On 8/25/2023 at 3:21 PM, Qalmir said:

Hello dear @fridgemagnet,

if the boosting service is offered for in-game gold, it is not against our rules.
If boosting serverices get offered for IRL currency, this would be against our rules.

Greetings,
Qalmir

They did not state the price in gold so they left the door open for a real life transaction. I have Premadegroupfilter addon but it does not filter anything here for some reason or i have not configured it right. WTS ads with me are a real sore. On retail we put up with WTS ads sometimes stacked 12 deep with up to 4-7 of those sections in the que. It bacame really hard to look for real groups. Only at the near end of BfA did blizzard actually do anything about it. So we had to deal with this scourge since middle of legion to end of BfA. They drive me nuts and i get irate. They really bother me.