Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sartharion

Legacy content

3 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Sartharion said:

Hello. Does somebody know how many of the old dungeons/raids are scripted/playable ?

Let me see if i remember well. Sadly i never tried all dungeons so i dont know which works and which no. Abot raids, raids that work are

-Antorus : nm and heroic work. In mythic mode you need to be 16 people for killing eonar

-Naxramas : i never tried 2 last bosses, the other work 100%

-Tomb of sargeras : all bosses work in 3 mods

-The nighthold : all bosses work in 3 mods

-Firelands : all bosses work except Ragnaros who can get bug if he doesnt do all phases

-Hellfire citadel : all bosses work in 3 mods

-Siege of orgrimmar : all bosses work except galakras and garrosh . You can skip galakras, look in yt for a video of how to do it

-Dragon soul : all boss until ultraxion included work. Blackthorn can be killed if you are enough fast to kill dragons while they are flying before stopping

-Battle of dazaralor : all bosses work until Rastakhan. But it only works if all party member are for the same faction if not, it gets bug

-Nyalotha : all bosses work , but if you die and release, you cant go in anymore. So better going with a person who can revive

-Karazhan : i never tried all bosses

-Blackrock foundry : all bosses can be killed except The irom maidens but you can skip it but:

Hansgar and Franzok must be killed very fast or they are unkillable

Operator thogar : sometimes train event get bugged, but if you return 1 hour later it works

Blackhand : you have to make him phase 2 times if not, it get bugged

--Uldir : all bosses work

-Temple of anquiraj ; i never tried all bosses

Onyxia lair : it works

-The eye : all bosses work. In kaelthas the wait time before phases is very high, so be patient and only wait, you will have to wait 2-5 minutes in 2nd and 3rd iwait

-The eternal palace : only 2 first bosses work

-Sunwell plateau : felmyst (3rd bosses which are 2) can get bugged but you can skip them

-Black temple : all bosses work  except Shad eof akama and illidan. Shade of akama can be skipped

Trial of valor : all bosses except last one work

-Icecrown citadel : all bosses except naval battle can be killed. Navan battle can be skipped tp after killing the second boss to saurfang. Kill lich king in the stairs or loot can get bugged

-Moghusan vaults : all bosses works. In the spirit kings dont attack the first one until door closes or it ca get bugged

-Throne of the four wind : all bosses work

-Serpentshrine works : all bosses work . I never tried the boss you have to fish

-Ulduar : all boss work except xt-002 (it doesnt give loot), thorim,  general vezax and yoggsaron

-Heart of fire : al boss work. Garalon takes around 20-30 minutes to appear so you will have to wait or come back later

-Trial of crusader : bug

-terrace of endless spring : all bosses work

-highmaul : all bosses work. First one and last one must be kill very fast or they can get bugged. Last one if you are slow, you will have to wait a lot of time to be able to finish killing it

-hyjal summit : all bosses work

-vault of archavon : all bosses work

-the eye of eternity : the only boss cant be killed

-crucible of storm : i never tried it

-gruuls lair : i never tried it

-the obsidian sanctum : all boss work

-ruins of anquirak : i never tried all bosses

-the ruby sanctum : i never tried it

I dont know if i skipt some raids. I dont know if some bosses were fixed or if some bosses got bugged. And sorry for my shit english hehehe

-The bastion of twilight : all bosses works. In heroic mode i never tried the secret boss

-Molten core : all boss work.Majordomo Executus can be killed but you can kill ragnaros although you dont kill majordomo

-Throne of thunder : all bosses work

-Blackwing lair : all bosses work although i dont remember if the last one could be killed, the other yes

-Blackwing descent : all bosses work except the last one

-The esmerald nightmare : all bosses work

I've been testing this past week, I made a post: