Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cutlus

Character Transfer

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i was wondering if it would be possible to transfer a couple characters from one  firestorm account to another firestorm account , i linked my wow freakz account and had issues with my email since it was an old hotmail account so i have 2 accounts that have high level characters on i would like to have them together on one account ? so i was wondering if i could just transfer 2 characters into my new firestorm account ?

You can only transfer characters from other servers to Firestorm, not from one Firestorm account to another. Therefore, it is not possible to transfer your characters from your old Firestorm account to your new one. However, you may be able to contact the Firestorm support team and explain your situation. They may be able to help you recover your old account or merge it with your new one. You can find the contact information for the Firestorm support team on their website.

geometry dash scratch

if the above dont work

There is a alternative.

You could put ur characters for sale at minimum price.

and buy with the other account ofc thats not free cuz minimum is 300 points and i believe firebug takes 30% transaction fee.

And then buy gold or something else transferable from 1 account to the other(empty account)

Edited by Twitch1