eq55

一些遇到的問題(some problems encountered)

3 posts in this topic

打怪時.怪會一直後退.有補丁可以修正嗎?

(When fighting monsters, the monsters will always retreat.Is there a patch to fix it?)

專業技能希望可以改成3倍以上.畢竟有些專業其實可玩性很高.如釣魚.且釣任務魚.感覺機率蠻低的

(I hope that professional skills can be changed to more than 3 times. After all, some professions are actually very playable. Such as fishing

And catch the task fish. I feel that the probability is quite low)

LUA錯誤.不知道哪裡沒安裝好.有誰知道問題如何解決嗎?

(I don't know where it is not installed properly. Does anyone know how to solve the problem?)
我第一次發文.如果有錯.麻煩知會.我會立即改正
(This is my first post. If there is a mistake, please let me know. I will correct it immediately)

Hello @eq55,

When fighting monsters, they will reset once you get far away from them. They have a range and when you leave it, they will retreat so try to stay next to where you first attacked them.

The professions should be working just fine here on Oribos, our Shadowlands realm. There are two types of professions: main professions which you can only have 2 at a time(you can remove them if you want) such as mining, engineering, alchemy, and so on. There are also secondary professions and you can get all of them such as fishing, archaeology, cooking, etc.

For the lua errors, simply type this command on your character and they should be gone: /console scriptErrors 0.

If you have any more questions, we are happy to answer them. Just make a ticket over at our Support website.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello @eq55,

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here https://support.firestorm-servers.com/.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support