Mynthon

Changing covenants bugged

5 posts in this topic

Hi.

some prerequisites: So I recently started to play again. Main as Hunter Kyrian, did most of the quests and campains for kyrian and flying, both SL and Zereth. Then I wanted a healer and I had a 60 monk from Oribos launch (boosted 60 with 184iLVL gear.

So I logged in and skipped the quest line to get to the Zereth, 3 chapters were done which was okey. I did join Necrolord before. Now I wanted to join Ventyr, but there is no NPCs to do that, ONly Necrolord and Kyrian. It seems that I am stuck in Kyrian quest line, I have the quest 'Report to Adrestes' but he is not there to talk. Please see seenshot. Also my renown was reseted as 1, I had 10+, now I bought the skip to 40, it is 40. Not sure if it was the right thing to do.

As you can see in the screnshot there are some of the NPCs in the middle, but the covenant 'leaders' or whatever should be a their flags.

63dbf6d550c1e_2023-02-0219_53_16-WorldofWarcraft-resize.png.545eef3c85a1e146061b9b61a25c6bf6.png

Can you please tell me what to do? I need to reset something there.

11 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Greetings @Mynthon

Can you please send me a screenshot of your questlog.

Best Regards
Echo

Hi @Ech0, thank you for replying.

Screenshot attached and also sent in Private Message.

For some reason Kyrian 1st Tourgast chapter is completed, but I never done it on this characted. As I said, Kyrian is for my hunter done completely 6/9 as it is only scripted that far.

Better quality image: Screenshot

63dca8933c65f_2WorldofWarcraft.thumb.png.7b04a929fb5b683ecf623dd8dc4d4754.png

Update: When I join back to the necrolord, it seems okey, as per screenshot, I have the soulbind thing but still there are no other covenant NPCs to join them. 

Also, when I join back to necrolord, I get the Art of War campain and the Kyrian disapears. 

https://imgur.com/a/C4bcYXs 

No NPCs: https://imgur.com/a/zbJiQHE

I think I'm stuck somewhere for some reason.

Edited by Mynthon

Greetings @Mynthon

Complete the quest "Battle For Adrenwerld" and it will solve your phasing issue with it.

Best Regards
Echo