Twitch1

More gearsets on sylavanas?

3 posts in this topic

I have come to the phase that want to explore multiple specs.

The 9 gearsets are far from sufficient as is.

In order to expand gearsets i  tried:

1/Command to add new sets:

/script setglobal("MAX_EQUIPMENT_SETS_PER_PLAYER",100)

However after relog it is not saving (in retail saves the new set but after relog it resets max equipment to default so evrytime you wanne add a set you have to run the command again)

2/Plain old macro:

/equipslot 1 General Erodus' Tricorne

command slot item

However If you run the macro its not working as it should.The item gets grayed out but does not swap.after you need to relog cuz swapping to other gearsets dossent work anymore .(see screenshot below).

3/Addon:

i Have tried the addon called outfitter what did not work either

I doubt that i am the only 1 having this issue.Did anybody manage to add more gearset true addon script or macro if so can you contact me in pm or write a reply here?

Naamloos.png

Edited by Twitch1

Hello @Twitch1,

It is quite possible that on Sylvanas, our Legion realm doesn't allow that script to properly function as it is supposed to in retail. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 
You can also double make sure that the addon that you're using is the right 7.3.5 version.

If you ever need technical support, please make a ticket on our support website here: Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello @Twitch1 ,

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here https://support.firestorm-servers.com.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support