Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twitch1

Pumpkin madness 2022 Legion Realm/ Directed at Staff

6 posts in this topic

Hi ,

For all those that came to this topic to expect locations screenshots you can leave now this topic is not for you.

I have been told the contest contains 200 pumpkins...spread over all maps.I have been over all maps and i have been compiling a multi guild database...no this will not be made public since it undermines the search efford for more pumkins and would kill the event ...I have so far counted 150 pumpkins on all maps....I think its kind of hard to miss 50 with a whole realm looking so can you re affirm there are 200 in the Legion realm? and will you reveal the locations when the contest is over?

Pumpkinz

pumpkin madness.png

Edited by Twitch1

them why do you even say something ? just shut.

Edited by skyforce89fr
1 person likes this

learn to read

i still cant see anything usefull in it , this event should be after all an event where all the players help each other to found the pumpkins , so everyone can have the maximum of rewards , that why people on shadowland realms for exemple create a google doc with the coordonates of the pumpkins they found , so everyone even peoples that dont have time to search for the pumpkins can STILL enjoy the event. But since you dont want to share anything , wich is your right even if its really stupid in my opinion, just dont say it , dont say anything , nobody ask about ur "multi guild database" of pumpkins that you seems to be so proud to have as personal super secret archive so ye , just shut :) 

Edited by skyforce89fr

I explained why , You put in the efford reap the reward...no work no pay...1 pumpkin gives reward for 4 to 14 normal events if this reward still cant motivate you mayby you dont deserve the pumpkins (ofc thats just my opinion)

The goal of the topic was to get a confirmation there are realy 200 and...since atleast some invest some time it would be nice to know if location will be revealed to see where we missed them if at all....The reason why this is a forum topic and not a pm at staff is because ur not allowed to share pm s off staff on forum bye requesting a response they know it will be viewed bye public...i assumed pp would be intrested to see if all locations would be showned at the end of the contest