Asfar

Shadowlands Client Unzipped File [Website]

7 posts in this topic

Title: Shadowlands Client Unzipped File

Type: Website

Description: 

if you guys can upload shadowlands client unzipped file then it would be great for people like me to download it in parts...
i really wanna play wow again but i can't download it in zip file at once...can you guys upload it in parts or without zip file?....like extracted version?, please?

1 person likes this

Hi Asfar

Something like this isn't possible as it is both a security risk as well a massive waste of space.
If you want to download the game in incriminations I would recommend you download the minimal client but only if you have a decent internet connection.

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this

Hi, are you iranian? Torrent files is the best... but this site don't have direct link and torrent files for better download

1 hour ago, FredyHaHa said:

Hi, are you iranian? Torrent files is the best... but this site don't have direct link and torrent files for better download

no i'm not iranian but i'd like to get the unzipped torrent version but i guess they'll not upload the unzipped version

19 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi Asfar

Something like this isn't possible as it is both a security risk as well a massive waste of space.
If you want to download the game in incriminations I would recommend you download the minimal client but only if you have a decent internet connection.

Greetings
Ech0

well thanks for the fast reply...appreciate it <3

Hi Asfar

No problem, I'll be locking this topic so this information doesn't get lost by spam in case newer players have the same question.

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here